corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » what would u do?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what would u do?
SetH

User status: Offline
5th Aug 04 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If someone who you thought was a friend had a hidden agenda, which revolved around stealing your partner?
--Dave--
Banned

5th Aug 04 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

poke their eyeses out
Pablo

5th Aug 04 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wot u talkin bout willis
L330wnz

5th Aug 04 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tell 'em straight SetH!
Dom

5th Aug 04 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have a quiet word mate and just tell him/her to chill out and go find some whores to play with

or if you dont like the person much, smack the fucker and tell them to go fuck off otherwise "the'll be drinkin' outta a'straw sonshine!"
sassyminx

5th Aug 04 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
If someone who you thought was a friend had a hidden agenda, which revolved around stealing your partner?

punch there face in
SetH

5th Aug 04 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thing im thinking of here, is 2 sides to every story yes? it takes 2 to tango etc etc, Who do you believe, the person u love or the friend?
Bling Bling Pimp

5th Aug 04 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aye i go wit sassy and vis man
Matt H

5th Aug 04 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

love them both 1st
sassyminx

5th Aug 04 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

depends who and why, and how much involvment your partner had in it all,
L330wnz

5th Aug 04 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

speak to them both...get both sides before u go throwing ur hairy palms about..!
Dom

5th Aug 04 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Thing im thinking of here, is 2 sides to every story yes? it takes 2 to tango etc etc

aye...but like i said, depends how much you like your friend etc Then again, your partner (sounds sooo gay that ) could have provoked it in some way?
Chat to ye missus first mate and see what its all about etc otherwise do what i said above.....theres no point going in with guns blazing, because you could loose a good friend etc etc
SetH

5th Aug 04 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have amandas side of the story, i made prelimenary operations to find out the other side of the story but was stopped by amanda. she said if i love and trust her then i dont need to know the other side of the story.
L330wnz

5th Aug 04 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if she loves/trusts u then she'd let u find out both sides just for your own peace of mind...
Dom

5th Aug 04 at 13:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I have amandas side of the story, i made prelimenary operations to find out the other side of the story but was stopped by amanda. she said if i love and trust her then i dont need to know the other side of the story.

huh?

no offence mate, but thats propper dodgy....surely its in your best interest to hear both sides? i would sill get the story from your friend mate, just make sure your lass doesnt find out - otherwise you will go into the "dont your trust me" argument
TNM

5th Aug 04 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

do her anal passage until it bleeds and tell her you will do the same to the other bloke if he doesnt leave her alone but you wont lube him up.
L330wnz

5th Aug 04 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes I hate the argument...just do it fella..find out from ya mate...but is he openyl gonna confess to slippin ya missus one? I dont fink so! So maybe in one way its not worth the hassle...and if u still fink summins going on...then confront him!?
sassyminx

5th Aug 04 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

if she loved u she wud let u find out the othe side of the story, sounds like shes got summat to hide
SetH

5th Aug 04 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by L330wnz
if she loves/trusts u then she'd let u find out both sides just for your own peace of mind...

Good point m8.

Its actually something that happened a while ago, but im still uneasy about it and dont like secrets. Just feel it could have future implications further down my line, ie do i really know amanda etc etc.

As for this friend, well mysteriously he suddenly stopped talking to me, also went very quiet when i told him me and amanda got enaged in ibiza. thought this was a bit odd.

i think he was making a serious play for her, and worse im wondering if she was tempted, and wtf i had done to make her think twice about it, thats if she did or not.

my head is well fcuked up, not like me to make proper posts about life now is it?
L330wnz

5th Aug 04 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

naa mate that is true

wot do u wanna do then?
TNM

5th Aug 04 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Good point m8.

Its actually something that happened a while ago, but im still uneasy about it and dont like secrets. Just feel it could have future implications further down my line, ie do i really know amanda etc etc.

As for this friend, well mysteriously he suddenly stopped talking to me, also went very quiet when i told him me and amanda got enaged in ibiza. thought this was a bit odd.

i think he was making a serious play for her, and worse im wondering if she was tempted, and wtf i had done to make her think twice about it, thats if she did or not.

my head is well fcuked up, not like me to make proper posts about life now is it?

This is what you do: do her anal passage until it bleeds and tell her you will do the same to the other bloke if he doesnt leave her alone but you wont lube him up.
SetH

5th Aug 04 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ROFL
Dom

5th Aug 04 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Good point m8.

dude!
tbh, you really need to find out from him, but like lee said, i doubt he will say anything, especially if he knows he gonna have a beating to follow
Might be worth asking your lass again, but its the whole trust thing and it could put your whole relationship on the line (in the worse case of course). Plus you cant say to her thats it been fucking you over etc because that would add fuel to the fire on the whole trust thing.

like i said, go out for drinks with ya mate and just come out with it - say something like "so what happened with you and my lass" or something....and see what he says. If he says "nout" then say something like "well i was told differently" and see if thats works - basically just play him for a bit and see what happens.

in conclusion though mate.....you have three options - confront ya mate, which could lead to a dead end. Talk to your lass again (propper heart to heart thing etc) and have the possibility that you wont be getting any more batteh actions or just leave it and let it fucj you over
sassyminx

5th Aug 04 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VisibleMan
quote:
quote:

Good point m8.

dude!
tbh, you really need to find out from him, but like lee said, i doubt he will say anything, especially if he knows he gonna have a beating to follow
Might be worth asking your lass again, but its the whole trust thing and it could put your whole relationship on the line (in the worse case of course). Plus you cant say to her thats it been fucking you over etc because that would add fuel to the fire on the whole trust thing.

like i said, go out for drinks with ya mate and just come out with it - say something like "so what happened with you and my lass" or something....and see what he says. If he says "nout" then say something like "well i was told differently" and see if thats works - basically just play him for a bit and see what happens.

in conclusion though mate.....you have three options - confront ya mate, which could lead to a dead end. Talk to your lass again (propper heart to heart thing etc) and have the possibility that you wont be getting any more batteh actions or just leave it and let it fucj you over

jesus a man who actually sounds like he knows wot hes talkin about nice one dom cudnt hve put it better meself

hes right mark
Half Pint

5th Aug 04 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have a counter agenda to fuck em up

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » what would u do? 22 database queries in 0.0218740 seconds