corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » 6x9's

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 6x9's
combatprojex

User status: Offline
13th Nov 03 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how do i run 6x9's off my HU, or is that just a gay thought, do i just run them off my amp?
James@CCC

13th Nov 03 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah, it dont mean that u like taking it up the arse.

i dunno about for a c, but corsa b, u wanna unscrew the the two plastic things either side in the boot to get to the old speakers. unscrew these and then disconnect them, piss on them and throw them away. Cut the wires, noting which is positive and which is negative (i believe solid is always positive, strips is negative) solder them to the wires u get with ur speakers and then plug them in and ur set.

Ull also need to cut some wholes in ur parcel shelf or whereever ur shoving them. But careful cos if there on display some twat will nick them, like mine where last night. twat took the parcel shelve as well. People can just see in my shit piece boot, boy i need tints
thekemp

13th Nov 03 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have some 100watt infinitys and i think they sound better run off my amp. its up to you really.
Scotty_B

14th Nov 03 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Reach up between the hole and undo the connection to the original speaker. Then just chop the connection off and crimp on some new terminals. Job done, will sound loads better than the standard stuff.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » 6x9's 24 database queries in 0.0083818 seconds