corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » If you didnt have the car you had...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author If you didnt have the car you had...
big eck

User status: Offline
24th Nov 03 at 01:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa3.0v6
Fuck no!! Would U be?!!

I was thinkin they were poor times considering the engine you've got my m8 got a 13.8 in his LET corsa so theres a target for you to reach.
corsa3.0v6

24th Nov 03 at 01:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats worth a try. Am thinkin a want it louder!!
Colin

24th Nov 03 at 01:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Eck - Reply

quote:
Originally posted by Colin J
How long you had your car???? Im sure I saw it about 2/3 years ago when I used to have mine

The Guru

15th Dec 03 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by big eck
I think I was speakin to your cousin the other night there, hes got a 2ltr 16v nova, I raced him ages ago from fallin into airth, quick car he's got.

Here^^^^
RichR
Premium Member

15th Dec 03 at 23:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If I really stretched my budget I would go for the leon cupra r - but in normal terms,. and not going broke it'd be either a stripped G60 engine mk 1 golf or az hyundai coupe f2 evo

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » If you didnt have the car you had... 23 database queries in 0.0089629 seconds