corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » superchip have i been bumped

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author superchip have i been bumped
colman2L16V

User status: Offline
2nd Dec 03 at 00:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i bought an ECU from a fat man for my 20L 16v transplant and he said it was chipped, should there be a sticker on the ECU housing? there wasnt, i opened it up and there were loads of chips in it but Idont know how to tell which one is the super chip if there is one and i cant see some of them what should I do.
AK

User status: Offline
2nd Dec 03 at 01:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you cant tell....

Take it to vaux, if they cant read it properly its chipped (and they'll prob fuck it for you too mind)

New Poll