corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just been paintballing...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just been paintballing...
the_legend_of_yrag

User status: Offline
5th Dec 03 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

With my work mates at a place near us, thats just been open seven months, when you go in the reception is upstairs and the room is downstairs.

Whilst we were upstairs getting ready, these 3 lads came up and was talking to one of my work mates, so i thought, and so did others that he knew them, well we went down and these lads followed us and were watching us play.

We then went back up for a break, and the guy who owns the place went to put some money in his till, he was cleaned out!!!! The three lads had gone, so must of been them! Cunts, quite young and dodgy looking, fortunately only £170 in the till, but thats not the point, that was some of are money we had payed to play!!!

Felt sorry for the guy, as bussiness wasn't that great anyhow

But still, paintballing was good
CORSA NUT

User status: Offline
5th Dec 03 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wankers

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just been paintballing... 23 database queries in 0.2882578 seconds