corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Need assistance asap....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Need assistance asap....
Mistamist

User status: Offline
11th Dec 03 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yo people, im having major problems with my home pc, i need a new hard drive as my current one has crashed and is having problems reading any info off it, so i have stuck in a 4 gig one i found in a drawer from years back, just wanna know is there anything i can do to fix my damaged one (i have formatted it but to no avail)

anyone got any ideas?

Anyone got an old one they dont want that they will be willing to sell?

Help people.
drunkenfool

11th Dec 03 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What is the problem with it? Have you tried partitioning it again along with the reformat? I gave a 12GB HDD away last week, shame yours didnt fuck up sooner in a way! http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?action=c2hvd3N1YmNhdGVnb3J5X3NlYXJjaA==&cat_uid=4 isa good site if you need a new HDD.
Red_SXi

11th Dec 03 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hard drives are usually tricky to fix, and for the cost of them i'd just get a new one
Mistamist

11th Dec 03 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wanna get a new one but Mr santa clause has already accounted for all my income at the moment.

Matt - i have tried the lot, but now it just makes a clicking sound and doesnt read or wright anything so i take it is fuckered!
drunkenfool

11th Dec 03 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah sounds like it is. You cant even get a single spec of dust inside the unit, so they arent really worth repairing. If there is anything really important on it, i think there are data recovery services avaiable, but obviously its gonna cost ya. You can get a 120GB HDD for about £75 now, so not too ££££.
Mistamist

11th Dec 03 at 13:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£75 thats still a lot of money for me at the moment, guess im just gonna have to wait till next year. the drive is about 5 years old, its only a 17.5 gig but i was just pissed cos it had loads of pics of my two mates who died last year. my fault really i shoulda saved them to cd.
Gareth.O

11th Dec 03 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mist i got an 8.4gb which I won't need in a week or so. That any good for ya?
Mistamist

11th Dec 03 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think im gonna wait till the new year and get a spanking new one like Drunkenfool says. apreciate the offer though dude.
Gareth.O

11th Dec 03 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no worries m8

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Need assistance asap.... 23 database queries in 0.0101769 seconds