corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » anyone been to amsterdam???

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author anyone been to amsterdam???
Gary G

User status: Offline
17th Dec 03 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I went at the weekend...it was awesome! Was there for a couple of days and saw the strokes at the Heiniken music hall. If you went for a week you would need a shit load of money and probably another week off after to recover!

If there's any stoners that haven't been yet, you best go..you'll love it! So many different varities...shame i didn't get to try them all I recommend; white widow, haiwan haze, thai stick...also k2 and juicy fruit were good.

Also although Amsterdam is quite open minded regarding sex n drugs etc....smoking is only really OK in the 'coffee shops' cafe, diners etc dont really like it....also smoking in the street isn't really advisable, just about respect and common sense really.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » anyone been to amsterdam??? 23 database queries in 0.0079651 seconds