corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » moral of the story

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author moral of the story
Marc D

User status: Offline
17th Dec 03 at 14:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lad’s night out.

It’s the lad’s night out and everyone is present.

Booze is flowing freely and it seems that everybody is getting merry.

Music is loud and everybody is trying to talk to each other at the same time.

Atmosphere is excellent. Mobile phone on the table starts ringing and Mr Man answers the phone. “Hello”

“Hello darling, it’s only me. Are you having a good time, it’s awful noisy in there.”

Says a female voice in the other end.

Mr Man replies; “Yes, we are just about getting ready to hit the bars in town.”

“Well ok, but be good won’t you love”, says the woman and carries on saying, “Oh by the way, I just happened to pass by the jewellery shop and saw that ring again I’ve mentioned. Is it ok if I buy it since you are having the lad’s night out and enjoying yourself? It’s really cheap you know. Just over three grand but it has those rubies and all.”

“How much over three grand?” asks the man?

“Just a little, it’s only 4700 they said. Ohh pleeeasee can I buy it. “

The man waits a bit and then says,” Weelll, ok then, buy it.

So the woman carries on,” And another thing. You know my old Mercedes, well it’s really sad and awful colour don’t you think. Well anyway, I saw this gorgeous BMW today and it’s on a sale. Can I please go and buy it, please darling sweetie honey please. It’s only 60 000 but they already promised that I can pay with your gold card and no deposit. So just this once, darling can I spend a little, because I really need a new car anyway. What do you say?”

The man is thinking and trying to put his fingers in his other ear because the noise is getting louder and louder. All his mates are shouting for him to finish the phone call and join them for a beer.

Finally he says to the woman,” Ok, ok go ahead and buy it then.”

At this point the woman realises that he’s on a generous mood and she says,

“Darling sweetie, I really need to ask you one more favour but promise not to get angry.”

He promises and says what it is, that she’s after.

“Well, I’ve been looking at our neighbour Simon and I really do fancy him, so would you mind if I go and give him one tonight. You know it’s you I love.”

“Of course I’m not getting mad over that. Go ahead and give him one but don’t forget to use condoms, ok darling”

“That’s a promise” the woman says, “Oh and just one more little thing, can my mum and her boyfriend move in since we have this huge mansion darling.”

He replies, “Go on then, why not. Anything else dear?”

She says, “No love, see you in the morning, have fun.”

Mr Man finishes the call and keeps looking at the phone fascinated. He the shouts to the others,” Handy little ****er this new Ericsson, whose is it??”

The moral of the story? Keep your mobile switched off when you’re out with your mates!
OFcorsa

17th Dec 03 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no need!
Jason Iles

17th Dec 03 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FPMSL
elfunkyo

17th Dec 03 at 14:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've had a few nasty encounters with missus due to mates getting their hands on my phone
drunkenfool

17th Dec 03 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

MatthewR

17th Dec 03 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » moral of the story 23 database queries in 0.0141521 seconds