corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » how much is this worth

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author how much is this worth
broster
Premium Member

User status: Offline
18th Dec 03 at 10:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

x14xe engine with lexmaul inlet, c16xe cams, and a superchip? will have everything with it apart from a gear box!
DC

18th Dec 03 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All that work to your engine to sell it hey. Suppose the 1.6 route is the only way to get any real more power. Cant imagine ya 1.4 lump wil b worth much am afraid tho. Every1 doin engine conversions is intent on the 2ltr route. Ya not think it would be worth selling the bits of it individually? could b wrong!
broster
Premium Member

18th Dec 03 at 10:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will sell seperatly! yeah getting a c16xe engine on friday so my inlet wont fit it!
DC

18th Dec 03 at 10:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So ya gonna put all the same kinda mods on the 1.6? if so ya should b up in the 130's instead of 109 shudnt ya? Wil feel proper quick then!!
Cybermonkey

will probably see over 140bhp
Chris Bingham

Get a 2.0 16v
broster
Premium Member

18th Dec 03 at 10:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah, i just found a wikid little engineering firm 3mins from my house and they do loadsa work on scooby rally cars etc, and they no what they are doing, so will get some head work done, lighten and balance the bottom end, want 130bhp at least, its a c16xe so they respond well to mods better than the ecotec x16xe engine
DC

18th Dec 03 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yer he wil hav more power but 1.6 wil handle beta!
broster
Premium Member

18th Dec 03 at 10:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"Get a 2.0 16v"

if i wanted a 2.0 16v id have bought one instead of the 1.6 surely?
DC

18th Dec 03 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well if ya up 19 on standard on the 1.4 ya should b up at least 25 on a 1.6 you would hav thought. 135bhp minimum here u come!!
broster
Premium Member

18th Dec 03 at 11:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"yer he wil hav more power but 1.6 wil handle beta!"
this is what im aiming for, gunna use it on the track loads hopefully
broster
Premium Member

18th Dec 03 at 11:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill have a different inlet manifold on the c16xe hopefully a manzel, so itll be better in all, look at the power donnas car got with a manzel! ill also have a supersprint exhaust manifold to put on the 1.6
Marc

18th Dec 03 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im feeling 160bhp 1.6 with throttle bodies
DC

18th Dec 03 at 11:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where you put ya foot down in it wil use some fuel i rekon. But saying that the 1.2 ive got drinks fuel now a days and i get less than no performance for my money
broster
Premium Member

18th Dec 03 at 11:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

throttle bodies would be nice, but i dont have that much money, lookin to spend £1500, including re-building the engine, will try and do as much work as poss myself tho to keep costs down

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » how much is this worth 23 database queries in 0.2327051 seconds