corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 50/50

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 50/50
OFcorsa

User status: Offline
19th Dec 03 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if anyone's claim has ever gone to a 50/50 how long did it take the 3rd party to get back to you with an answer?
jaffa

19th Dec 03 at 12:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

varies from company to company and from third party to third party, especially over xmas
broster
Premium Member

19th Dec 03 at 13:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2 years
OFcorsa

19th Dec 03 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

broster- holy fuck! im trying to get an answer from the third party as its coming up to xmas the bastard solicitors have filed for a court order and i have recieved the shitty forms to be filled out over xmas.
micra_pete
Premium Member

19th Dec 03 at 14:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

about 18 month
OFcorsa

19th Dec 03 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

once again i have 28 days to reply to the court. and im sure the mother fucking 3rd party are just trying to run the clock down by not answering my insurance parties calls.
broster
Premium Member

19th Dec 03 at 14:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine took so long because i challenged the insurance companies claim of it all benign my fault, when i was stationary! it wasnt my fault at all, but after 2years my bills were mounting from soliitor bue to the time it took to get a responce from third party, so i got 50:50 out of it and half my excess back, horible claim!
OFcorsa

19th Dec 03 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tough break bro.

sounds like my shit. this is my first accident and claim and everyone i spoke to said usually it is settled by now and it doesnt go to court but muggings here has it going to court if they dont reply soon.
broster
Premium Member

19th Dec 03 at 14:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some people take the piss, the lorry that hit me was a rental one so blame got passed between so many people on their side to try and put me off making the claim!
OFcorsa

19th Dec 03 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know what you mean. why cant sum people just accept a 50/50? there are no witnesses, she cannot win.
broster
Premium Member

19th Dec 03 at 16:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i even had a witness! took the piss abit!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 50/50 23 database queries in 0.0102232 seconds