corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Alcohol Induced Red Face

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Alcohol Induced Red Face
Gambit

User status: Offline
   22nd Dec 03 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

who gets it?

http://www.ecureme.com/emyhealth/data/Alcohol-induced_Red_Face.asp

its a feckin pain in the arse lasts about 1-2hrs then just disappears

looks like ur taking a constant redner!!!
corsa-sxi

22nd Dec 03 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

omg, some1 else has it, i have it, i cant drink , just the tiniest amount i get red hot etc any sympathy
Rob R

22nd Dec 03 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

only time i get a red face when pissed is after some1 has smacked for either:
a)bein a twat
b)trying to get on their bird
c) gettin on their bird
Paul_J

22nd Dec 03 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh I get this... I also go really red when embarressed / under pressure... It's fucking annoying.

The worst thing is, you can feel your face going red and that makes you more embarressed and then you go redder!

Worst is like, someone will just ask you an embaressing question or bring up an embarressing thing from your past or something - you'll try to keep a normal face, but end up going so red

Drinking I find generally makes me go red in the face a bit. I prefere to be cold than hot in general as a person. When I drive I have cold air blowing in my face and when I'm in a pub I sit by a window. If I go out to a club, I regularily go outside to get some air and cool down.

Paul J
chapip

22nd Dec 03 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
yeh I get this... I also go really red when embarressed / under pressure... It's fucking annoying.

The worst thing is, you can feel your face going red and that makes you more embarressed and then you go redder!

Worst is like, someone will just ask you an embaressing question or bring up an embarressing thing from your past or something - you'll try to keep a normal face, but end up going so red

& then some1 asks ya y your goin red, which makes matters worse.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Alcohol Induced Red Face 23 database queries in 0.3244979 seconds