corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » anyone with ntl broadband

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author anyone with ntl broadband
Marc D

User status: Offline
26th Dec 03 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does any of the lights go off occasionaly? the sync and ready lights went out before fo some reason. i unplugged it and plugged it back in and it worked again. what causes this? is it too hot?
Dom

26th Dec 03 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah mate, its down to the cable network, its just loosing sync and yea, resetting the modem usually solves this However, mate if it does it lots, then i would get in contact NTL and get an engineer out to have a look at it.
Martyn
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

26th Dec 03 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes I'm with them and there fcuking a load of shite, there internet if worth 10p
Dom

26th Dec 03 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont have a problem here...always been good. Fair enough they have a few problems here and there, but nothing manjor
however, i would recommend phoning up ntl if you not happen with their service and ask for refund or an enginneer to come out and check it out
Ally

26th Dec 03 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VisibleMan
dont have a problem here...always been good. Fair enough they have a few problems here and there, but nothing manjor
however, i would recommend phoning up ntl if you not happen with their service and ask for refund or an enginneer to come out and check it out

Yeh, call ntl and hold for 45 minutes then get through to some muppett who doesnt know what their talking about....
Dom

26th Dec 03 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ally
quote:

Yeh, call ntl and hold for 45 minutes then get through to some muppett who doesnt know what their talking about....

lol ive worked in a tech support centre for a big adsl ISP and to behonest, we all worked our arses off. And most of the time it was the customers own fault nothing to do with us. And it didnt help when majority of the customers were either completly stupid (i spent an hour on a call with some thick git, explaining that it wasnt our fault and that a driver on there machine had fooked it up...and they didnt get it) or they are complete tossers and just argue over nothing...and if its the latter, the usual case is that the customer will go on speaker phone and mute and the whole tech support would just laugh at them
Ally

26th Dec 03 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Look matey ... i work on a cs line for the financial services ... half the time, in fact 99% of the time the customer is wrong. But you have to do the yes sir ... no sir ... three bags full sir ... routine.

When i called ntl (to have pin put on phone) they treated me like i was as thick as pig shite!
Dom

26th Dec 03 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no im agreeing with u but just give sum respect to ntl, alot of them are nice people, but its like anything...you do get the few stupid gits in ntl that know nothing.

However, i agree with the yes sir/madam routine You just have to bite ya bottom lip and try not to get worked up. then again its easier said than done not to get worked up when you have you have someone on the end of the phoneline, who has less braincells than ya little finger

[Edited on 26-12-2003 by VisibleMan]
Ally

26th Dec 03 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
no im agreeing with u but just give sum respect to ntl, alot of them are nice people, but its like anything...you do get the few stupid gits in ntl that know nothing.

However, i agree with the yes sir/madam routine You just have to bite ya bottom lip and try not to get worked up. then again its easier said than done not to get worked up when you have you have someone on the end of the phoneline, who has less braincells than ya little finger

Yeh mate we had all of that in our soft skills training... i work with financial advisors though, and they are 100 times worse then dealing with customers, coz usually u can blag a call with a customer, whereas advisors have the same knowledge that you do ... so its harder

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » anyone with ntl broadband 23 database queries in 0.0098109 seconds