corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » LIKE WALKING A TIGHTROPE

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author LIKE WALKING A TIGHTROPE
calidus

User status: Offline
   28th Dec 03 at 18:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rite dudes I got a bit of a tightrope/rollercoaster time of year at the mo! rite ere we go,the ups n downs!

I bin caught speeding and Im facing a court appearance to decide if I get banned or something I got my first decent gf at the mo and Im happy, cept lads keep trying to get with her n I fear she will realise that,deep down I am just a big goof then theres my car which is the newest and most reliable piece transport ive had,this side of my old diamond back bmx my job is ok but its dead end now so gotta get outta it, I got money to go drinking and stuff but mates live in surrounding villages and a taxi for them is roughly 20squid so it dont happen Ive realised I dont need a flash car to get on in life however Im in debt with the corsa so much I cannot enjoy life my folks and I get on ok,and I wanna say thanks for looking after me etc, but Im in debt and cannot give them enuf to make a difference, and my old mans just bin made redundant so in brief, ive come the furthest I ever have before in all aspects of my life, but I aint enjoying it, Im bricking it cos I fear some part somewhere is gonna fall flat on its face like it usually does! so xmas does such,big time!
calidus

28th Dec 03 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just fort id upload my forts its easier than uploading images etc lol
Bennn

28th Dec 03 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

take the rough with the smooth mate
Ive U2Ud about the XE mate - ill let you know for sure this week
DangerousDave16v

28th Dec 03 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think weve got a few things in common

i have the same car as you!
im awaiting a court summons!
im in alot of debt with the student loan company! (some of my mates are as bad as £16 k under)

just look after whats the most important to you, and forget the rest!

(and no more 17" rims, theyre expensive and slow you down!)
calidus

28th Dec 03 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers dudes, just a bit of a revolution ive had with it being xmas and all, its probably a beer-created revolution but its worrying! lol! ive slowed down on the old speeding,im trying to come up with a plan to get outta debt,but its a scary thing the unknown! wasnt meant to be a dramatic post or anything, just a case of WHOA! best watch myself from now on, problem is when u watch urself too much u forget wot ur trying to prevent or carry on with in the first place
blackula

28th Dec 03 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hmm, do what I did, and among other things I owed nearly 70 G.

Make a list of all the issues and address them one by one, so for example, the job one, you could be looking for a job instead of doing other things like watching TV etc.

Also you seem to have a confidence prob, if you think your missus will think you are a goof, then you don;t need her anyway, and if you think you are a goof, them improve your image.
dannycorsa c

28th Dec 03 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much are u in debt with ur corsa?
boyracer2002

28th Dec 03 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mite not sound like a lot compared to 16k n 70g lol but 8-9k is ebought for me to say im only jus 18

calidus

30th Dec 03 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im up to bout 8.5k thats for my corsa, my loan for building my old nova, and 2 cred cards, the corsa stands me at 96squid a month on finance,I have applied for a consolidatory loan with the bank but I have little income each month so they have to refer the application, however if Im successful the repayments will be 30squid less a month than wot Im paying now,stoopid or wot?
The plan is to say byebye to the corsa to save me 96 a month, its a sad thought but I do not need such a new car and I cud pick up an SRi for peanuts anyways

New Poll