corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » question about wiring up my amp!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author question about wiring up my amp!
rob_watti

User status: Offline
4th Jan 04 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my headunit has three outputs for amps. one for a sub(mono), one for the front and one for the back! thing is ive got a four channel amp to power both the front and back so which one do i plug it into, the front or the rear output?
thanks rob
rob_watti

4th Jan 04 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
Dom

4th Jan 04 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

on your amp it should have 2 sets of phono inputs, labelled either front + back, or channel 1 & 2 and channel 3 & 4. So you take both preouts from ya HU (front and back) and wack it to your amp.

If your amps going in ya boot, whilst your connecting up preouts (phono) leads, i would also wack the sub out as well, saves having to do it in the future if you go for a sub

edit: also mate, what amp have u got? just out of interest

[Edited on 04-01-2004 by VisibleMan]

New Poll