corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Sticky handbrake

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sticky handbrake
Laney

User status: Offline
   5th Jan 04 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Everytime I come to my car after its been stood for a while, my handbrake is stuck. When I say stuck, I mean I can release the handle, but I have to make the car pull to release it.

Its perfectly fine in traffic.

Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to fix it?
Adam-D

User status: Offline
5th Jan 04 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine does this did i tthis morning actually
erm best way is to take drums off readjust the and sand the edges down abit or
fix the rear brake pressure regulator like on mim eis toopowerfull atm but thats coz mine is lowered somwhat

New Poll