corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Nice hotels/parks etc

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Nice hotels/parks etc
nik

User status: Offline
12th Jan 04 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where would people recommend to take a loved one away for a couple of days during the week? Can't cost mega bucks though! Was thinking of somewhere with some nice pubs/bars in the countryside etc any ideas?
Tom

12th Jan 04 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How much you got to spend?

I'm also in need of ideas was gonna take mrs to barca for her 21st but can't really afford it so she'll have to make do with sumwhere else
nik

12th Jan 04 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure really mate, prob too much Just got an idea thats all but really don't have a clue where to look etc
RichR
Premium Member

12th Jan 04 at 14:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

staffordshire moorlands in the peak district

go to alton towers on the saturday, spend the day there, but dont stop at the hotel - overpriced trash

move outinto the countryside a bit - literally within 5 mins drive to a village called waterhouses - nice place caleld commonend farm which is a well nice, realtively cheap guest house; also throwley hall; loads of places, and plenty of nice pubs

try the george for instance a really classy pub - with top staff too

http://www.george-waterhouses.com
RichR
Premium Member

12th Jan 04 at 14:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

then for the sunday uve got the towns of Ashbourne, Leek and Buxton for something a bit different - all nice quaint towns - but with good bars/pubs restaurants

and u should have a nice weekend
nik

12th Jan 04 at 14:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice one mate Any other suggestions?
RichR
Premium Member

12th Jan 04 at 14:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ur in sussex, it cant take u too long to get to the chunnel either - so howabout a weekend in france, shouldnt be too much - isnt it like £40 return or something daft now
Tom

12th Jan 04 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been the lake district with the missus b4 that was cool just a good chilled weekend was in ambleside area hotels are between £40-£80 per night (well like guest houses) depends on year there's loads of nice drives around there aswell
nik

12th Jan 04 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

HHmm I'm gonna do a search on the net I think
bradfincham

12th Jan 04 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what about brighton for the weekend??
stay in the grand hotel on the seafront and go for a nice meal at zizzi or somewhere like that! Thats what i did for my missus b-day
nik

12th Jan 04 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.superbreak.com/home.cfm?content=hotel&company=IN749&GroupID=1895 looks quite good
nik

12th Jan 04 at 14:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I live near Brighton mate Can't travel too far really the Evo will cane my wallet if I do

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Nice hotels/parks etc 23 database queries in 0.0100470 seconds