corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » rite ice for sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author rite ice for sale
leecorsa18

User status: Offline
13th Jan 04 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

db 6x9 250 watt max crome look well smart£60 £90 nw
jl 15" boxed fat sub £125
4 channel amp fat amp cant remember the make runs 6x9 and the sub
£110
local buyers but will post u lot have to pay for itdont miss out on this stuff its proper good shit need to sell coz makeing the outside look good first so need the money
oztek astra

13th Jan 04 at 23:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id b interested in this lee, wen u wanting 2 sell buy? cud u wait until next months pay day? how much would you sell as a job lot?
leecorsa18

14th Jan 04 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£260 to u mate yep can wait for u if ur def interested ur motor looks sweet hw much that set u back
oztek astra

14th Jan 04 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah def interested! thanx m8! spend ages on it! cost me a few grand so far, but i may b getting rid of it soon, fancy sumthing abit newer! been looking at the astra coupe's, theyre pretty sweet!I c u at asda the other day with ya car up 4 sale, wot motor you got now cos uve sold ya corsa ent ya?
leecorsa18

15th Jan 04 at 08:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ye sold it ive got a new shape corsa but have to wait 3 monthsto do stuff as its got 3months warrent so cant touch it so saving my ££££s so see what happens didnt see u in asda just ur motor the stuff good it bangs mate i dont want to sell but i need the money to do the outside first so has to go
oztek astra

15th Jan 04 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats the rms and max wattage on the amp and sub? and wot model is the sub? wot u planning on doin to ya new corsa?
leecorsa18

15th Jan 04 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not sure mate about the sub and amp forgot and cant find the boxes
i think the amp abouts 800 full power and the sub about 400 watt rms nt sure tho im geting a clifford first blackouts 17" wheels and zurst nt sur maybe even colour code it all u def want this stuff if so its urs if nt let me no mate
oztek astra

15th Jan 04 at 23:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will definatly have the sub off u! n id like the 6x9s and amp but il hav 2 c how much money il have left. but if ud save it 4 me i cud pay ya like £130 at a time. its up 2 u! is the sub box carpeted? yeah sounds like the car will b sweet wen its done! thats the same route i went, do the outside 1st then concentrate on the install etc afta. if u want a number 4 clifford alarms installed i no a gud place that i got mine from, they come 2 ya house n fit it. dean bought your car dint he? spoke 2 him 2day.
leecorsa18

16th Jan 04 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ye he did mate um just give me £170 for the sub and 6x9 then have the amp when u get the rest of the money carpeted black as well what did he say about my old car
oztek astra

16th Jan 04 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah ok il c wot the pay check ses. yeah he likes it, ses he wnts 2 get central locking, tints, skirts n colour coding etc done but yeah he likes it. not a bad little motor really!how much did u sell it 4 in the end?
leecorsa18

17th Jan 04 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i gave it to him for £2700 coz he was a mate as long as hes likeing it well u2u me when u het the money

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » rite ice for sale 25 database queries in 0.0082600 seconds