corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » best 15's for 60mm lowering, (offset, look etc.)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author best 15's for 60mm lowering, (offset, look etc.)
Mase
Premium Member

User status: Offline
14th Jan 04 at 14:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've got 15's at the min but i want to be able to lower it either 60 all round or 60/40. The problem is that the offset of the ones i've got is et38 and i'm running 195/50's. What 15's look the best and are round et45 ???

cheers people !!!

Mase
Screaming Vtec

14th Jan 04 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have a look on my site and see if theres any that take your fancy...

The Slipstreams I have in stock in black 15" or I have some bronze Circuit 10's in et 45 15"
Screaming Vtec

14th Jan 04 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mite help to know my site.. www.RareRims.co.uk apoligies for spelling and some of the more gimpy comments on there.. someone I used to know at school (computer wizkid) did it..
Marc D

14th Jan 04 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get et49. thats the corsa offset.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » best 15's for 60mm lowering, (offset, look etc.) 24 database queries in 0.0098560 seconds