corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » shuld i finish wiv my gf

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author shuld i finish wiv my gf
__RAVER__

User status: Offline
16th Jan 04 at 12:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I finished with my gf of 3 yrs this time last year, it fucked up our lives for weeks but we got over each other and i can say that 2003 was the best year of my life!

[Edited on 16-01-2004 by __RAVER__]

[Edited on 16-01-2004 by __RAVER__]
charcoalgrill

16th Jan 04 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ally
You never realise what you have till its gone

listen to the lady
corsa5dr

16th Jan 04 at 13:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ally speaks sense. The people that are saying to to uni and be unfaithful are muppets. Long distance relationships do work, i live in Bath, my g/f is at plymouth uni and we are both really happy. Long distance relationships are good in the sense that you have time to do things that you may not have time to do if you were living close. Go out with mates loads etc. I really look forward to seeing my missus after a few weeks apart, makes u appreciate things more. If you love her, then stick with it.
Big up the long distance relationship crew (the ones that do it properly)
Phil321

16th Jan 04 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Met my Missus A year before I went to Uni. Changed my first choice to be closer to her, saw her at weekend for the first two year. Now in my third year and shes just started at my Uni in her first year so now we live really close etc. Thought the problem was over then I got offered a top job that means moving away again, so we'll be apart for another 2 years!

Damn it! Still, the mega starting salary should help to ease the pain
Ally

16th Jan 04 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fair enough, like i said you dont realise what you've got till its gone. However, if there was a chance of getting back together, would you really push yourself to go the xtra mile and work to get what you had back?
charcoalgrill

16th Jan 04 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ally
Fair enough, like i said you dont realise what you've got till its gone. However, if there was a chance of getting back together, would you really push yourself to go the xtra mile and work to get what you had back?

yes
transca

17th Jan 04 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa5dr
Ally speaks sense. The people that are saying to to uni and be unfaithful are muppets. Long distance relationships do work, i live in Bath, my g/f is at plymouth uni and we are both really happy. Long distance relationships are good in the sense that you have time to do things that you may not have time to do if you were living close. Go out with mates loads etc. I really look forward to seeing my missus after a few weeks apart, makes u appreciate things more. If you love her, then stick with it.
Big up the long distance relationship crew (the ones that do it properly)

BO!
sassyminx

17th Jan 04 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

defo try and work it out wiv her, my boyfriends in the army and it makes it loads better when he comes home, but he leaves in march for good, so time will tell, as they say u dont know wot u got til its gone, he finished me at xmas and then realised wot he had done and sed he regretted it big time, and were back together now and gettin on better than ever before!!!, take it easy and y not see if u can have a long distance relationship, u dont know until u try mate!!!

[Edited on 17-01-2004 by sassyminx]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » shuld i finish wiv my gf 23 database queries in 0.0093892 seconds