corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » jobs

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author jobs
koolkorsa

User status: Offline
17th Jan 04 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rite finishing school in end of june and i wanna do a gap year b4 uni. So obviously i wanna get a job. Need a job from july to november and then april til september next year. Whats my best option, just gettin some bar or shop work, or would i be better gettin a proper full time job doing something then quitting come november? Opinions please..
transca

17th Jan 04 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

full time job, will pay more and if your good might offer you more work in the future
Dan B

17th Jan 04 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you're going for a full-time job, make it VERY clear that you're planning on leaving to go to Uni...
koolkorsa

17th Jan 04 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yer thats the fing i guessed a full time job would pay better, but i only want it from july to november, cos i wanna work in a ski resort this winter. So how could i sort this out?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » jobs 23 database queries in 0.0072968 seconds