corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » pulled

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author pulled
koolkorsa

User status: Offline
17th Jan 04 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bloody pigs make me larf. 5 of us in my car, going down this lane. At the end of the lane theres a police car. He turns round and follows me for about 1/2 mile then puts sirens on and pull ova. I get out he said - 'du know why we've pulled you over'' i sed ''no''. He goes we're lookin for a white corsa which was stolen from caerphilly. We checked on the pcp database while we were following you and its all fine. I was finking y the fuck u pull me then. THe other pig opens the door and asks the passengers my name and where we were going. Whilst the pig asks me the same questions. Then he asks for documents.

Why treat me like a bloody criminal. I just love the comments they make though. Like du know y we've pulled you. How the fcuk was i meant to know that a similar car had been stolen! And also ''you are drawing attention to yourself driving down a lane with a full car. I was thinking how is driving down a deserted lane drawing attention to myself. Haven't they got anything better to do than waste my bloody time? arseholes.
jazzer2k3

17th Jan 04 at 22:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea there nearly all that like........wankers
Craig6682

17th Jan 04 at 23:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They are all fat Maybe they just needed to exercise

[Edited on 17-01-2004 by Boyrac3r]
kortas

17th Jan 04 at 23:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had a simular incident the other week, pulls outta my drive way and down main road, sum parked up coppers eating dougnuts pull out and follow me. so im looking for the nearest place to pull over and get out and use the phone or summet, when DER DER! on go the blowers and sirens, me pulls over and gets out and he says do u know why ive pulled you. erm no officer enlighten me, u have a faulty brake light, knowing i dont have a faulty brake light i ask him which was faulty and then to demonsrate it to me, low and behold no faulty brake light his fat copper bitch mate agrees that its not faulty so he gives me a producer and rectification note any way and check the rest of the car while hes at it, such a an asshole of a copper.

go catch sum assylum seekers u waste of space fatties!!!! grrr
mav

18th Jan 04 at 00:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I stayed in caerphilly for 8 months....................

worked at cardiff central.........

My car got broken into.
mums car got broken into
mums car got stolen.....................

I stayed in 'park avenue'..........

[Edited on 18-01-2004 by mav]
Adam-D

18th Jan 04 at 02:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was just driving home and this guy is right up me arse pissing me off so i keep it @ 30 nice n stedy and 1/2 mile up road he turns off a fucking buzy car
id seen a couple as i left work so i took it easy good job i did-- well after one of my work "mates" clips me bumper! soft twat
TOMAS

18th Jan 04 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got pulled the other night too! They were actually pretty nice coppers. I had my screen on, playing MP3's so it was displaying pure blue with the words 'MP3 player'. They told me it was illegal (even though it isnt when its not displaying moving images) and that they COULD fine me etc. They just said turn it off around the City center cos some of his fellow collegues wrere not so nice and that they WOULD fine me if they caught me

I'd love to stand in court and fight them, as I KNOW its NOT illegal.
the_legend_of_yrag

18th Jan 04 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuckin twats, all they needed to do was the check, then bugger off.
vibrio
Banned

18th Jan 04 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

never been pulled by the fuzz but then I don;t drive around in a bam car

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » pulled 23 database queries in 0.0112531 seconds