corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » can you install vaux leccy windows without the full loom?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author can you install vaux leccy windows without the full loom?
uprated

User status: Offline
19th Jan 04 at 09:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont have a full corsa loom and got given the full 3 door corsa vaux leccy kit, but dont fancy getting a new loom and fitting it, would there be a way to, i dunno buy some kind of interface to hook the vaux bits to?
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

User status: Offline
19th Jan 04 at 10:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This may not be useful but i think it was mav 3000 or something off hhere tried to install leccy windows and the whole thing ended in tears with only a few things working I THINK. correct me if wrong please.

New Poll