corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Another break in at work!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Another break in at work!
drunkenfool

User status: Offline
20th Jan 04 at 00:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Apologies to anyone i was talkin 2 on msn and didnt reply.....

Finished work at 10 15, went for drive as usual round town once b4 home. Drove past the offlicense (where i work) about 10 45 just before going home, and everything was fine. Got a text off my mate at 11 saying "you have been broken into again!!" (She works at Tesco express bout 2 mins away, and a guy who saw it all happen ran to there and phoned the police) so i fucking rushed down there and sure enough we had! Must have happened about 2 or 3 minutes after i drove past, such a weird though! So after a 12 hour shift, i had to go back to work to give a statement to the police etc. This is now the 3rd time in 3 months (2nd in 2 weeks!) that its happened, and the company still wont put shutters on the windows!!

Essay over

[Edited on 20-01-2004 by drunkenfool]
CorsaLad16v

20th Jan 04 at 00:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

r they mad?! the shutters r a must!
drunkenfool

20th Jan 04 at 00:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im so pissed off that i didnt drive past 2 mins later, see it happening and ring the police wile they were in there!! Theres a 2 min delay on the alarm to allow legit users to unset it first, so they were almost finished by the time it went off! Cheeky fucking wankers!
SteveW

20th Jan 04 at 00:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dude, we have only just been given shutters now.. We have been ram raided 4 times... Plus some people trying to jack the door open..

Our company is soo tight init matt

BOO TO WINE RACK
drunkenfool

20th Jan 04 at 00:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much stock u had taken to justify the shutters? We had £2,000 taken first time,£1700 last time and im taking a guess at around £900 this time. The security people put perspex over the window they broke in through,so that obviously didnt help! Massive boulder thrown straight through.
drunkenfool

21st Jan 04 at 00:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Total value was almost £1000 of fags and £300 of smirnoff! 4 guys in balaclavas. I dont like closing up at night on my own now, keep lookin out the window 4 dodgy people hanging around!
SteveW

21st Jan 04 at 00:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont like closing up at night on my own now...

We are NEVER single manned in evenings.. not even on sundays..

we only had £900 first time and around 700-800 the other times..

its just that our boss went mental at the security company and now we are getting shutters...

Cos of the hold up i was in, i never work past 6-7PM.. Dont like it at all... even tho i would be with others.. I closed up on my own when it happened
drunkenfool

21st Jan 04 at 00:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we never double man now since tesco express opened up round the corner. Take about £1000 on a friday night, so not that busy. At least i wasnt there when it happened though, that musta been shit! Ill tell the manager to bug security.
SteveW

21st Jan 04 at 01:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

need to do more than just bug them... Rob (the manager) rang up head of security at 5:50am... and demanded the shutters and a better CCTV

and now we have them
drunkenfool

21st Jan 04 at 01:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a dream the other day that iwas going to a car show which was near your shop, so i was gonna meet you first and go down with you, but i didnt know where the shop was either. Got a map out, and it had cities labled, and your shop had its own sign too. Weird! I think that was after our last conversation about shop numbers.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Another break in at work! 23 database queries in 0.0119221 seconds