corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Foreginers on the road

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Foreginers on the road
Foz

User status: Offline
21st Jan 04 at 09:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Makes me sick, they should have a liscense for this country. Do not know that when lights are green you cannot go when theres a traffic jam in front. I also find asian's with rugs on there heads are the worst, especially ones in fiestas with a sunstrip with arabic writing on.
NeilRocks

21st Jan 04 at 09:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Asian taxi drivers BY FAR round here. Dunno what a junction is, dunno where there indicators are and have no clue of the speed limit. PISS ME OFF
Nismo

21st Jan 04 at 09:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hate 4x4 drivers who dont need to own one , so including all fotty players there just wankers

in short 4x4 drivers are wankers
Mistamist

21st Jan 04 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BMW drivers, Mothers on the school run, and African men and women drivers. all have certain similar characteristics on the road it seems.........THEY ARE ALL CNUTS!!!!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Foreginers on the road 23 database queries in 0.0116520 seconds