corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Car Trouble this morning...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Car Trouble this morning...
Predator Corsa

User status: Offline
22nd Jan 04 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Drovin into 6th form parked up when i noticed there was smoke coming from my engine checked it out and it was the pipe from the radiator to the engine (the 1 on the left) had complete split into 2 parts... all of the water coolent and antifreeze had all poored out, so my car had no water at all...the heater wasnt workin, and the temp guade didnt work, so my car was over heating. when 2 vauxhalls and they sorted it, pretty bad they said worse they have ever seen... well its fixed.

Does any1 know if it could av cause any other damage?
Mattb

22nd Jan 04 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lack of antifreeze........water freezes, expands splits the pipe
Predator Corsa

22nd Jan 04 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

R, that would be logical, bastards at vauxhall, said they did that when i had a service
A_Venables

22nd Jan 04 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hmm, I know one main dealer that didnt! Not the first and probably not the last!
Mattb

22nd Jan 04 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they probably topped you up with water and didnot check the antifreeze content in the water
Predator Corsa

22nd Jan 04 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well 2day, he poored 2 bottles of antifreeze, and a bit water to the coolen...but it think there maybe a bit 2much in there

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Car Trouble this morning... 23 database queries in 0.0089300 seconds