corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » ABERDEEN CORSA MEET WHOS INTERESTED?????????????

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ABERDEEN CORSA MEET WHOS INTERESTED?????????????
corsasportsilver

User status: Offline
30th Jan 04 at 01:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I HEAR THAT THE VAUXHALL MAG IS COMING UP AT THE END OF FEB

ANY 1 COMING UP FOR IT IM NOT TO SURE OF DATES TIMES ETC BUT IF ENOUGH FOLK COME IM SURE THEY WILL STAY LONGER,ANY 1 THAT WAS AT MAX POWER MEET IN ABERDEEN WILL KNOW WOT I MEAN THAT WAS MENTAL BUT DIDNT GET THAT GOOD OF A WRITE UP.SO ALL YOU SCOTTISH FOLK WE CORSAS COMING UP??
Jamie

30th Jan 04 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll come past, even tho I've sold my Corsa!

Theres an Astra meet on Sunday the 8th, but theres also a Crail that day.

You got any pics of you car?
carnoisseurcraig

31st Jan 04 at 09:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats daves feature eh???

sweet, i may put in an appearance.

thako

1st Feb 04 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes it is Daves feature. Not sure if they want heaps o folk there but ill ask him. Shame ma corsa is nae gonna be ready but of well. TV are interested anyway so they will prob be back up to feature mine
corsasportsilver

2nd Feb 04 at 00:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

need a maxpower meet for the corsas in abdn like heeps of sweet 1s going about,any 1 know the time vauxhall mag is coming up???
thako

2nd Feb 04 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not too sure dave was sayin in feb sometime.

Mine will jus have to wait lol. Cos its in fuckin tiny pieces jus now!
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

2nd Feb 04 at 23:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah i'll come along
Dave Helium

3rd Feb 04 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea they r coming up 2 do my car in feb! i was on the phone 2 them yesterday yet and they havent desided a date yet but i can tell u it wont be a weekend and it will be through the day and not the 16th or 17th because i cant manage then!!!
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

3rd Feb 04 at 18:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Helium how did you get on at dastek?? i'll come attend your photoshoot to jump around in the back ground
Dave Helium

4th Feb 04 at 23:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it was ok! it felt like it made a fair difference when i first dorve it !but not now! they gave me my print out and said thats pritty good like! i got 102.3 bhp and 103 lb of torque! i was like i got it rolling roaded about a month ago and got 100! they said stars rollers are not as acurate as there ones!!

so any way they phoned and i told them what i thought and the said i was one of the first people 2 say that so ive 2 go back 2 get it remaped and see if there is a fault in it!!
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

4th Feb 04 at 23:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah i don't really believe Star's rollers to be honest but at least you can remap your Dastek

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » ABERDEEN CORSA MEET WHOS INTERESTED????????????? 24 database queries in 0.0136909 seconds