corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Colour Coded Door Mirrors?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Colour Coded Door Mirrors?
BlueCorsa

User status: Offline
4th Feb 04 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey Every1!

My car has got the nasty grey coloured door mirror 'covers' but I get the impression that these pop off, and you can clip the 'colourcoded' ones on.

So I want to get hold of a couple of them in my car's colour. I assume unless I can get hold of a couple from a scrappy, they're gonna be in primer colour, i.e. ready to paint?

Conversely, if I get them from a scrapyard, I read in past posts that for there's a few different shades of each individual colour - e.g. my colour is Aruba Blue, but there might be several different sub-shades of that colour in existance and whatever bits I buy might not match exactly. I don't think it'll be that bad though...will it?

What do you guys suggest!?!

Thanks,

Tariq
mike_1.2LS96

4th Feb 04 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I and most would suggest you paint them yourself. £15 tops for the primer/paint/laquer.
Paul H

4th Feb 04 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah just paint yours

New Poll