corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Serious Advice needed

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Serious Advice needed
CorsAsh

User status: Offline
9th Feb 04 at 01:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wasnt sayin pressure her, just always make sure you're around for her or at least available. In my experience, it pays to be the guy who they can turn to when everything else seems f*cked up. I'm sure she'll see the light and adopt the Munchie way...

BTW, Theres a fine line between always bein there for someone (in any capacity) and stalking. The latter is bad. Don't do that.
stubs

9th Feb 04 at 01:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Munchie
pics in garage

Oh yeah, not quite sure what you see in her, but HEY, each to their own i suppose!....

Bet she's a good f*ck though

[Edited on 10-02-2004 by Ian]
CorsAsh

9th Feb 04 at 01:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is this her then?

mmmm, toothy
CorsAsh

9th Feb 04 at 01:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by stubs
quote:
Originally posted by Munchie
pics in garage

Oh yeah, not quite sure what you see in her, but HEY, each to their own i suppose!....

Bet she's a good f*ck though

dunno about f*cking, but I bet she gives the mother and father of a tit w*nk

[Edited on 10-02-2004 by Ian]
Munchie

9th Feb 04 at 01:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh i wont stalk her.....its just hurting already that its over before its even started
stubs

9th Feb 04 at 01:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Listen dude, good luck what ever you choose to do...! Follow your heart, can't go wrong there..

Stubs.
Munchie

9th Feb 04 at 01:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My heart is fucked.i want her but she doesnt want a relationship....im gonna b there for her and im gonna constantly flirt with her when we are in uni and stuff....its weird not shagging her anymore. she makes me so happy etc
stubs

9th Feb 04 at 01:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry to hear that dude, I was in a similar position with Jackie.. We split up, she wanted me back & i didn't, then I wanted her back & she didn't. Then i woke up one morning after being out the nite before with some fit bird & Jackie was sat at the end of my bed sobbing her eyes out!!
We got back together & are gettin a house together, but now there's a bird at work who's gaggin for it, proper fit with huge knorks!!... an theres another bird who works with my mates wife, we met a couple of times before, she's got a fella, but says "if things were different..."

Dude, i'm proper fooked!! - I don't know what i want

Things may change for you,, 6 months ago i was breakin my heart to get her back, now i'm loosin interest again...

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Serious Advice needed 23 database queries in 0.0102150 seconds