corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » wheels + lowered

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author wheels + lowered
topshot_2k
Banned

User status: Offline
9th Feb 04 at 15:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey guys almost got cash together for my wheel and suspension kit. just cant decide, either 16" TD Speed 8's or 17" wolfrace Excite R04??
what u all think?
what suspension kit do you think is best? i want to go -50mm all round, makes like gmax, eibach, apex etc anygood?

P.S do 17 affect speed to much coz i dont wanna loose my corsa's 'nippyness' lol???!!!
broster
Premium Member

9th Feb 04 at 15:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get 16's mate, or even 15's wouldnt go for 17's! loose acceleration and handleing on ur car, also get koni adjustables and eibach springs, ur ment to be in uni anyway!
topshot_2k
Banned

9th Feb 04 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea think its guna be TD speed 8's and -50mm Eibach with uprated shocks (koni's).
any of you traders want to do me a good deal on above springs and shocks u2u me plz!!!!!

New Poll