corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » fcukin orange bill

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author fcukin orange bill
Spence

User status: Offline
12th Feb 04 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

o2 dont charge 2 recieve
PaulW

12th Feb 04 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was gona upgrade my phone last month, I even rang them up to check I was at end of contract & they said yep it will be free to upgrade, so what phone would I like, so said gime some time to think about it...

Rang em back 2 weeks later, and they now inform me my contract is till end of March, and if I did upgrade it would be £200 + FULL Price of the new phone!!! Reason being I had 2 months out when I couldnt afford to pay the bill, so they just blocked all calls, and apparently this was enough to extend the contract further!

Also when you upgrade, you have to wait ANOTHER 12 months before its free to upgrade again, or you will be charged silly money again! So if you upgraded say a month ago, didnt like the phone so upgraded again, you will have to pay the price!

Orange are ok, my bill is cheap, but its little things like that they catch you out on & charge you more than you can ever make pimping your sister!
Sam
Premium Member

12th Feb 04 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No network charges you for receiving an MMS message.
leeshez

12th Feb 04 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

O.M.G that is steep

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » fcukin orange bill 23 database queries in 0.0098262 seconds