corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » that uni nun........aghhhh

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author that uni nun........aghhhh
dolphin-vic

User status: Offline
12th Feb 04 at 11:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

one of my tutors at uni looks like a nun, n she does everythin in her power that she can to make life difficult for me. She aint even got a phd and yet she swans around like she owns the place, wheras my other tutor is a dr n she says nothin to me. Well it all started last summer when i got my exam results from the 1st year of the HND n she phoned me at home to tell me she didnt want me to do the degree, and would like me to finish the HND. Basically I had no choice. So I was all ready to go back n do the 2nd n final year n i came down with glandular fever, i as off uni for about a month, and in this time I missed a lot of lectures and coursework n when i did start back I had deadlines due in that week that i had to do plus all the others I had missed. I was still feeling pretty weak n getting tired easily, I started thinkin to mysefl maybe i should quit n start again next year, well I have 4 overdue courseworks still, (although 1 is complete n the others are half done) and I am now suppose to be on work placement for six weeks in a school. I have done two but I lost my voice at the beginning of the third and have had cold, n I am feeling tired again n i cant get up in the mornings again. So now this nun woman has phoned me up form uni n said she wants me to now quite the course n start again next year. For christs sake, I have only got 1 more project to do n 1 exam to get through before i finish aorund easter and so i dont see the point in quitting now. Is she just saying this to p*** me off or what? Does anyone else think she is being unreasonable? I have asked for help and extentions n she said well just do the coursework as soon as you can, and now that I have struggled through my january exams and everythin she tells me to quit??

rant over but still p****d off !!!!
Red_SXi

12th Feb 04 at 11:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

K
M2RTY

12th Feb 04 at 11:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u from hallam? me2

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » that uni nun........aghhhh 23 database queries in 0.0060930 seconds