corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa C upgrade

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C upgrade
Sonic1

User status: Offline
13th Feb 04 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi everybody

I have recently got an X reg corsa C and it has the basic radio/casette in it, i want to upgrade this to something a little better, at the moment i have an older kenwood cd unit and a Sony M730 in another car, i was thinkin of using the kenwood one and consider getting a new Pioneer one, the thing i really want to do is link it to the display at the top of the dash

will this work? do i need something to do this?

Hope someone out there can help

Cheers

David
Melville

13th Feb 04 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

depends on the heas unit mate. Dont think there is that many that work with it

If you get one that doesnt it stil leaves the date on the mfd
Trucido

14th Feb 04 at 00:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

most manufacturers now produce a lead but you'll have to give them a ring or ask in Halfords...Kenwood and Sony do them im pretty sure
wrc_sri

15th Feb 04 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive got a standard cd player out of a corsa c sri if you are interested.

New Poll