corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Leagual Car Show

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Leagual Car Show
corsa.dan

User status: Offline
14th Feb 04 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My friend has come up with idea of doin a leagual car show at where we work in brentwood which is brentwood sports centre which we have spoken to the managers about and events manager. We would b hireing out the hall and using the whole feild which could easily hold 1000 cars. I dought we would get that many but I just wanted to see what peoples opinions where if they thought it would be a good idea and if the would come along. The entry fee would probably b between £5 and £10 a car just to cover costs. Anyway I would be great full for peoples opinions. Dan
LukeGSi

14th Feb 04 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah cant see why people wouldnt turn up, might be a bit far for the peeps up north and a fiver might be a little steep considering the national meet is 2 squid...ask 1 of the national orgainisers what they think...kerry or some1
chris_uk
Premium Member

14th Feb 04 at 12:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

were is brent wood sports centre?
corsa.dan

14th Feb 04 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dought it will be £5 if we can get enough places like extrem involved and get sponcered but its only a recent project so will have to wait and see about that
LukeGSi

14th Feb 04 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chris_uk
were is brent wood sports centre?

brentwood???
corsa.dan

14th Feb 04 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its in essex in brentwood obviously we will be gettin fliers and stuff made up and when its all aranged I will be postin a map and things like directions on here just to let people know.Its a way away yet tho.
chris_uk
Premium Member

14th Feb 04 at 12:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wel since idont lve in essex how am i supposed to know..

its like me saying to you its in yeadon... do you know were yeadon is??
LukeGSi

14th Feb 04 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah nearer the time stick a thread in regional groups
corsa.dan

14th Feb 04 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nah I get what ur sayin mate. Obviously when it comes to it I will b abit more specific
Kerry

14th Feb 04 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

leagual = legal

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Leagual Car Show 23 database queries in 0.0084119 seconds