corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Everybody local are buying saxos!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Everybody local are buying saxos!
stubbsy05

User status: Offline
   16th Feb 04 at 10:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Went out last night for a drive. Anyways all the lads who are passing have brought saxo westcoasts, forte, and the other type of 1.4.
They all prefer them to Corsas for some reason.

I'm loving it because I'm the only one with a Corsa, and I p*ss all over them when they attempt to race.
Loads of people prefer my old wheels and don't like the speedlines I have now. I still have a smile on my face though!
Robbo

16th Feb 04 at 10:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Free insurance probly helps
LukeGSi

16th Feb 04 at 10:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get a sticker like mine that will shut them up!! Paxo's are shite mate and i love your wheels!!
L33 LEG
Banned

16th Feb 04 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive never understood the point of that 1.4 saxo. do they not realise a VTR is only group7 and u wont be paying much more for insurance.

but if its free insurance it does help of course

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Everybody local are buying saxos! 23 database queries in 0.0078430 seconds