corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » Bloody Incompetant Fast Food Workers (No Offense Dave)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bloody Incompetant Fast Food Workers (No Offense Dave)
kev_corsa

User status: Offline
16th Feb 04 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just thought id share with you all my latest fast food ordeals.

Saturday night - me, my mate mark in his fiesta, kurt and james met up in cardiff. had a mcdonalds on newport road and there was a typical mcdonalds worker serving us

for example:

We was all ordering our meals and the guy was leaning on the till and kept pushing it off the counter. i ordered a milkshake and the stupid idiot spilled it all over the side of the cup and still served me with it. I said to him nice and polite "excuse me mate but could you change that" so he looked at me and off he toddled to get me a new one. I watched him pour the next one and guess wot the bloody incompetant fool did again - spilled it all over the side yet again!!! and still put it on the counter to expect me to take!!! Blew my top this time and said "LOOK MATE, CANT YOU DO IT PROPERLY???!!!" The guy on the next till looked over then and he apoligised and got me one instead - fair play, it had clean sides

Sunday night - Kurt and James came up my house to fit Kurt's suspension kit. After, we all went for a KFC. Miserable sod of a girl behind the counter serving - she actually had to be told by her manager to stop cleaning floor and take our order. After a 5 minute wait, james got his order and so about 2 minutes later i went up and asked where mine was (in a very polite manner of course) and she told me it was on its way. So i waited until james ate his meal and i still didnt have mine but i thought i wont b nasty and ill wait a while longer. Eventually she brought it over (after about 15 or 20 minutes!!!!!). I was pleased unitl she put it on the table and said "heres your meal, but we are closed no and you will have to leave!!!!" I thought, "u cheeky bitch!!!" so i sed to her "well im not leaving, im eating my food - if you brought my food to me on time then maybe i would have finished it by now!!!!" stupid arrogant cow.

Next time ill try burger king.

Need to take my anger out, there we go, all happy now

[Edited on 16-02-2004 by kev_corsa]
James R

16th Feb 04 at 23:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's cause your so good looking and they are jealous isn't it Kev

On a serious note, it seems most fast food places seem to be takign on inbreads at the mo, so be don't be in a hurry when you ordryour fast food, or write a letter telling them when you'll be in for it then it might be on time.

[Edited on 17-02-2004 by kev_corsa]
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

17th Feb 04 at 00:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

come up to pizza hut mate
Korsa

17th Feb 04 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont go to burger king.... all they hire is foregners *spelling* ...... coke COKE U want a coke?
kev_corsa

17th Feb 04 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by j1400

yes, i agree with u there exactly james
Korsa

17th Feb 04 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by j1400

I though he said that /\

[Edited on 17-02-2004 by XTC113]

[Edited on 17-02-2004 by kev_corsa]
kev_corsa

17th Feb 04 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes, he did
James R

17th Feb 04 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been edited!! That's not fair!
Korsa

17th Feb 04 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

who gave kev these godly powers DAMN YOU!!!!

[Edited on 17-02-2004 by XTC113]
kev_corsa

17th Feb 04 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry guys

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » Bloody Incompetant Fast Food Workers (No Offense Dave) 24 database queries in 0.0139699 seconds