corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Donny Scotland Payment and Details

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Donny Scotland Payment and Details
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   19th Feb 04 at 17:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok people i could really do with the money from all of those who wish to attend this event as it is drawing even closer, the show will be taking place on May 22nd and 23rd and is a 2 day event . The event is taking place in Edinburgh at the Royal Highland Centre and will be Huge i should have a finalised 4 indoor cars and an unlimited number of places at the main show for everyone to show off their pride and joys . Basically the prices are as follows

Show Car Driver :- £15.00
Passenger :- £20.00 each

Prices are increased on the day so best to buy now rather than later.

I am setting a final date of payment for March 14th so if you could please help me out here and get a cheque sent to me Derek Simpson for however much is above then i can organise everything for everyone to show and shine at the main show. Full Directions to the event itself will be supplied closer to the event and as you have seen i have been trying to gether full spec lists and photos of each car as i will be making up laminated Spec sheets for each car. If you are showing and wish to have a spec list all you need to do is send me and email to Stoneyginger@corsasport.co.uk and they will be supplied to you on the day .

Kirsty also mentioned the possibility of having corsasport.co.uk number plates made up at a reasonable price if anyone wishes to have them so if you support this idea then let Kirsty or myself know

That is all Thank You

Yours Stoney (Dez)

Stoneyginger
Premium Member

19th Feb 04 at 17:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U2U me and i will supply you all with my address and make cheques payable to myself Derek Simpson
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

20th Feb 04 at 01:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I fear no-one is reading this
ajscorsa

22nd Feb 04 at 23:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think you were right. nobody read it

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Donny Scotland Payment and Details 24 database queries in 0.0074730 seconds