corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » My new door pods

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My new door pods
paulszat

User status: Offline
   20th Feb 04 at 01:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey all! Just thought I would show you a couple of pics of the new door pods that the guys at Audioscape made for me. They are a real top quality job!

The pods are trimmed and screwed on to the door pocket. I am planning on getting the pockets and everything else in the car trimmed anyway so the seam between the pocket and the pod will disappear.

If you are interested check out http://www.audioscape.co.uk or give them a call on 01473 327510
Don't forget to mention corsasport!
Richie

20th Feb 04 at 01:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How much were you charged mate?
paulszat

20th Feb 04 at 01:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£180 mate. well worth the money tho. if you look how they make them. solid construction out of mdf and fibre glass. acoustically neutral too so they don't affect your sound.
TOMAS

20th Feb 04 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what do you mean by "acoustically neutral"?
paulszat

20th Feb 04 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I mean they don't colour the sound in any way. Some materials can affect the way speakers sound (hence the reason people sell acoustic carpet and the like). They are also completely vibration free. Got a pair of Alpine DDDrive components in it and they sound top!

New Poll