corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Bits 'n' Bobs that must go (mostly non-car)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bits 'n' Bobs that must go (mostly non-car)
Dom

User status: Offline
   24th Feb 04 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

First up, 3 crash hats for boarders, bmx'ers. All 3 Mint condition, 2 have boxes one doesnt. All havnt been worn and are in original plastic bags -

Second, Tascam 464, 4 track portable studio 6ins 6outs, has a few effects built in. Records to tape. Fair condition, no manual though -

Third. Yamaha PSR-6 keyboard. Nice retro sounds Again fair condition, no power supply though, but you can get them from argos and the like -

Fourth, P.A mixer/amp. Really good condition, although havnt tried it out, but it switches on and no smoke or anything . However, if you interested, then your gonna have to pick it up because its ways about 20-25KGs But willing to post for extra ££ -

Lastly, set of 6.5" front speaker adaptors for a Corsa Brought them, when i was going to install some PG comps, but didnt fit so im stuck with them Ive got one of them out, but both are mint condition. No supplied with screws or any other fixings -

All of the stuff is open to offers, and reason for selling the above items because i dont used them and all could go to a better home

Any questions just post or send a u2u my way,
Dom

[Edited on 24-02-2004 by VisibleMan]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Bits 'n' Bobs that must go (mostly non-car) 25 database queries in 0.0097249 seconds