corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » i-Pods

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author i-Pods
Robbo

User status: Offline
13th Sep 04 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cavey

13th Sep 04 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's the Samsung one i got, gives a nice blue glow when you use it too

The Rio Karma Joff was talking about is great as well, so easy to navigate and use in general
Lynny

13th Sep 04 at 12:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im sick of mp3 players, had 3 of them and although theyre good at first (dont have to carry cds, mini disks etc round with u), iv found that the hard drives on them die within about a year or so, all my mates who have them have had the same problem, specially when ur payin £200+ for decent ones that hold atleast 20gb, it jst works out as a waste of money
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

13th Sep 04 at 12:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hard drives in the end of the day lynny, they are very sensitive and shouldnt be dropped or bashed against stuff.

its easy enough to do.

perhaps you are just heavy handed
Lynny

13th Sep 04 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
hard drives in the end of the day lynny, they are very sensitive and shouldnt be dropped or bashed against stuff.

its easy enough to do.

perhaps you are just heavy handed

who says i dropped mine my brother bought his mp3 player bout 6 months ago, he doesnt carry it around with him, he jst uses it in the car, so doesn tget dropped etc, his has died already
Cybermonkey

13th Sep 04 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i love my ipod to bits. got my whole cd collection on it, no need to carry CD's around any more. Itrip is great for the car, the docking station is good with firewire, too slow with USB. real great toy.
Robbo

13th Sep 04 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cybermonkey24
i love my ipod to bits. got my whole cd collection on it, no need to carry CD's around any more. Itrip is great for the car, the docking station is good with firewire, too slow with USB. real great toy.
How do you work it in Australia coz I though iTunes isnt available out there yet?
rambokid

13th Sep 04 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The iTunes program will work in Australia. It's just that the internet shop part of the program doesn't work there yet.

If your iPod seems to be broken or something, then you can always try resetting it. If you hold down the Menu and Play buttons together for 10 seconds, it should restart the iPod. It saved me from crying whenever I dropped mine, and it wouldn't do anything, but sit at the same screen.
Cybermonkey

13th Sep 04 at 23:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
quote:
Originally posted by Cybermonkey24
How do you work it in Australia coz I though iTunes isnt available out there yet?

Itunes works perfectly, i kist cant access the music shop yet. however it rips off CD's perfectly into AAC format. http://www.ipodlounge.com/. Tells you everything you need to know about ipods, even how to open them up to get the battery replaced DIY stylee and also how to access special debug modes.

Dave
Robbo

14th Sep 04 at 08:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh right just the music store get ya!

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » i-Pods 23 database queries in 0.0087910 seconds