corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » i h8 bein an apprentice

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author i h8 bein an apprentice
Shane

User status: Offline
25th Feb 04 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im in my last yr of my painting and decorating apprentiship 3 yrs is soooooooooooooooooo long, ive had enough of doing the same work as every1 else and getting shit money, ive never got money, my car is just sitting there all standard ive got so many ideas but it aint gonna happern yet BASTARD APPRENTASHIP
charcoalgrill

25th Feb 04 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont worry m8, ive been at my job 17 months and still on min wage, y dont u ask ur boss for a rise and tell him y ur worth it i got a interview with my boss nx monday
Shane

25th Feb 04 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

becoz i cant my boss dont pay me, C.I.T.B pay me roll on september
langey

25th Feb 04 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mate i'm in the same boat, 4 years to do, and i've done 2,1/2 of them. totally shit money, and i find i am the only one working, the boss's get the machines running them fuck off, and it leaves me doing all the graftting, and i get shit wages, 130 a week.

what the fuck can i do with that?? shit all!
Nath

25th Feb 04 at 22:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its no wonder nobody wants to learn a trade anymore, may be good money after but you have to put up with years of shit to begin with.
Shane

25th Feb 04 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does my head in something rotten all we are is cheap labour, we have got a bloke thats kinda disabled (cant feel his legs, but can still walk) who cant go up ladders or even stand on step ladders but still gets paid more than me WANKER

[Edited on 25-02-2004 by netrix]

[Edited on 25-02-2004 by netrix]
J da Silva

25th Feb 04 at 23:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i put up with shite money from 16-18, did my apprenticeship for 3 years (2 of which i was on shite pay), saw it through and ive been doin my job for 4 1/2 years now working for myself on pricework, put up with it mate dont quit, unless another company is willing to help you out more
Shane

25th Feb 04 at 23:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill stick with it becoz i know ill ge better money in the end, but ive just had enough, payin insurence, phonebill, loan and rent, petrol, im livin on beans here
bubble

25th Feb 04 at 23:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv finished 3yrs with vauxhall, at a company called emtec in notts. cost my work 23000 to train me. my wage after tax and ni at 19 is ave 650 a month, thats with 16hrs overtime as well.
this is why the motor trade is shit
Shane

25th Feb 04 at 23:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

every trade is shit but in turn it means more work for ppl that are trained
bubble

25th Feb 04 at 23:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wot pisses me off, is that im 19, and i do the electrical side of the trade. people in my workshop, change oil and filters all day and get shit loads. im mean between 20-25k a year. give them a complex problem they aint got a clue, i sort them out and what for. total shit money

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » i h8 bein an apprentice 23 database queries in 0.0098510 seconds