corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Mantzel Power Box opinons

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mantzel Power Box opinons
Flyincorsa

User status: Offline
   29th Feb 04 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Going to buy one this week is it worth the money and do you get 20BHP more from the box as Mantzel say

My car is a 1.4 16v sport
chipped
De cated
Full exhaust
broster
Premium Member

29th Feb 04 at 15:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah u will get around the 20bhp mark! great bit of kit, if u dont fance spending all that money tho, u2u stoneyginger about the velos deal hes working on!
broster
Premium Member

29th Feb 04 at 15:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

look in here http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=124793
DangerousDave16v

29th Feb 04 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you mite only get top end power gain tho
Wolf In Welsh Clothing

29th Feb 04 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DangerousDave16v
you mite only get top end power gain tho

Have you ever heard any of Velos' customers say there crap?
I aint!
Said +30bhp for my kit and got +32bhp.
Saw the tests done and there's no way they could of frigged the figures as i stayed there for 2 days in the local travel lodge and watched it all from start to finish.
Ive only heard their rivals say that their stuff aint as good as theirs, but they're gonna say that to get a sale!

You can get better looking products off the shelf, but it's up to you if you want to spend the extra, you can always get the torque tube painted, powder coated or anodised before fitting.

Im sure if you ask Velos for a before and after set of power graphs for any of their products that they'd gladly let you see if there's any power loss in the mid range.

New Poll