corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Opinions on new Alpine SWX sub

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Opinions on new Alpine SWX sub
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
1st Mar 04 at 14:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

has ne1 got infor or seen this new sub in action - its got a black cone with a silver X graphic

CEL are offering it with a new amp - foOKing massive looking amp as well for about £500, and Im interested but need more info
cdcool1

1st Mar 04 at 14:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what power ratings is it?
RichR
Premium Member

1st Mar 04 at 17:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats the point - I dont know much about it - but it is supplied with a huge mono amp - so Im assuming its high powered
mwg

1st Mar 04 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont know much about it as its only just come out. seen that deal though and it looks awesome. if i had the money i would get my hand in my pocket straight away mate! its alpine so its guaranteed to be good. that amp looks fcuk off massive
RichR
Premium Member

1st Mar 04 at 18:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im interetsed cause I was gonna buy a new swr 1241 neway and just brought 2 new V12 amps, ( one 4ch and one monoblock) - but now Im thinking of getting that amp and sub as well and selling the mono block Ive got
mwg

1st Mar 04 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wot monoblock u got? im after another V12 for my system! and whats your 4channel?

New Poll