corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Corsas up for sale

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsas up for sale
Skipz

User status: Offline
4th Mar 04 at 09:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm selling my car to get something a wee bit faster without having to go down the conversion route myself, cars spec is:

Corsa SRi 1.4 8v,
k&N induction kit
Ecotec valve
Lowered 60mm on GMAX spports springs and shockabsorbers
16" speedline alessios
spare set of 16" Momo arrows (need refurbed)
Sony headunit with black security screen
Denon amplifier
2 12" Kicker competitions,
2 pioneer 6x9s (not connected)
2 sony door speakers
2 LED neon bars in front footwells
window tints
toad ai600 cat 1 alarm with 2 brand new key fobs with snazzy covers!
cat back Jap style 4" exhaust not even been on a week (£240 brand new)
new downpipe fitted with cat (£165)
standard bumpers and arch mouldings colour coded
oh also comes with 2 hand brake cables (havent had time to fit them as i snapped the handbrake in the snow)

Engine will be rebuilt BEFORE sale so it will be running one hundred percent!

only thing that lets the car down is the fact that some wee bas*ards ripped off the sideskirt and left alot of mess and the previous owner sprayed the vents mfd cover and interior door handles covers silver (badly)

£offers

I may change my mind if there isn't enough interest or no sensible offers and kit it out convert it to a red top and have some fun at crail with it i dont want to sell it but i dont wanna shell out anymore money on the car if it's just gonna keep blowing engines (it is not my driving the AA and my dads pals garage said so )

The private reg Plate H18 OAB will not be staying on the car as i will keep it till i get a decent one of my own, but i will include it if someone is willing to pay over the odds for the car but i really doubt that some how

[Edited on 04-03-2004 by h18_oab]
Rims

4th Mar 04 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pics please!

Might sound stupid but would be interested if you dropped a 1.2 in instead of the 1.4??????????????????????????
big eck

4th Mar 04 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would you sell the rims seperate??
Skipz

4th Mar 04 at 23:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rigth had a change of mind the car was up for sale all week but i sat with my mate and we talked about different kits and i've decided just to keep it and make it better i've spent too much on the damn thing, i haven't seen anything i want ecept a 2.0litre 16v but that can be dropped into mine easily! so i'm just gonna stick with it and not bail out when the going gets tough like i usually do
Icy

5th Mar 04 at 01:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pffffffffft!
Dav

5th Mar 04 at 02:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mav

5th Mar 04 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

change ur mind like the weather.......
Skipz

5th Mar 04 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey thats uncalled for mav if u had as many problems as my car u'd get a bit pissed off from time to time m8 and want rid of it! but theres too many doors open like popping ecks bonnet and nicking his valver powered beast or just goin out and buying a red top or turbo engine! (2nd ones are safer cos eck is pretty strong if i remember right!)

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Corsas up for sale 24 database queries in 0.0095210 seconds