corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » GUTTED!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author GUTTED!!!
mestonian

User status: Offline
8th Mar 04 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mate passed his test in november last yr and got a £7.5k loan out for a car / insurance / etc - he bought himself a silver clio for £5k and paid off a years insurance, neways when he bought it the guy said it was due for a service n change etc. Anyways, my mate has been driving it since november without doing so, saying "if it drives its fine" - turns out hes been driving the thing for past week or so with NO OIL at all, car was playing up so a mechanic on his street looked @ it, saw there was no oil and gave him a bollocking, thing is, he came out this morning to goto work and his engine wont even turn over. gutted eh.
Greasemonkey

8th Mar 04 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

serves him right, if ya gonna have that attitude about cars i aint got no sypathy, why did he not put oil in it when mechanic told him he had none, engine is probably now completely fooked, have to get a new one
Gambit

8th Mar 04 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

severe lack of common sense
mestonian

8th Mar 04 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yer i kno, every1 tells him but he just carnt be arsed, lovley car aswell, 17" multispokes, carzone kit, 2 x 4.5" tail pipes, vent in bonnet, smooth boot, looks quality.

i think hes looking at droppin a 2litre in it and gettin rid and buying a punto.
Gambit

8th Mar 04 at 12:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mestonian
yer i kno, every1 tells him but he just carnt be arsed, lovley car aswell, 17" multispokes, carzone kit, 2 x 4.5" tail pipes, vent in bonnet, smooth boot, looks quality.

i think hes looking at droppin a 2litre in it and gettin rid and buying a punto.

more money than sense
mestonian

8th Mar 04 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not really cos he felt the need to get a 7.5k loan just to get the car so he cant have that much, hes not poor but he certainly aint like some of the rich kids that get bought a nice brand new 10k car for their bday.

got a few mates like that and its fuckin so annoying when they ask my other mates who arent driving, god why arent you driving yet? its a bit sad just walkin about. NO ITS BECAUSE THEY DONT GET EVERYTHING BOUGHT FOR THEM.
vibrio
Banned

8th Mar 04 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mestonian
My mate passed his test in november last yr and got a £7.5k loan out for a car / insurance / etc - he bought himself a silver clio for £5k and paid off a years insurance, neways when he bought it the guy said it was due for a service n change etc. Anyways, my mate has been driving it since november without doing so, saying "if it drives its fine" - turns out hes been driving the thing for past week or so with NO OIL at all, car was playing up so a mechanic on his street looked @ it, saw there was no oil and gave him a bollocking, thing is, he came out this morning to goto work and his engine wont even turn over. gutted eh.

a car with no oil would seize very quickly. it;s his own fault for being a div

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » GUTTED!!! 23 database queries in 0.0099211 seconds