corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » sunday 14th march ??

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author sunday 14th march ??
Marc

User status: Offline
8th Mar 04 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hes a bad un is that Drewston
Drew
Banned

8th Mar 04 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kerry
yeh and u are launching personal attacks on caroline all the time drew

no im not

im being honest
J da Silva

8th Mar 04 at 20:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsaHayley
well not the fact u take the piss all the time just bin sarcastic!

just a laugh hayley dear, take the piss back
Marc

8th Mar 04 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Calm down dear, its only a commercial
J da Silva

8th Mar 04 at 21:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im really a good fuck
Marc

8th Mar 04 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not what Ross told me.
J da Silva

8th Mar 04 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he wouldnt let me use lube skin splitter or what?
corsa_crew

8th Mar 04 at 23:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

drew u post in the ne section all the time havin a go at how poor c.c. does her job - now u'v even started in general - just giv up - she got the convoy 2 national meet on sun ad the n.e. meet is sumthing new, the plan is 2 do the rounds ov all the local places ad pick up members ad then head 2 clevo - reason behind this sum ppl dont know where it is - so i think its a gud enough reason as it will probz mean we get more members there- plus also get c.s. noticed more in the n.e. - also drew if u cant b bothered 2 go 2 any meet either national or n.e. then i dont really think its fair 2 comment - every1 else makes the effort 2 get these meets apart from u - all u do is moan about them - so as far as i'm concerned when u r actually bothered enough 2 go 2 a meet i might take sum notice ov ya stupid comments-
sxi boy

9th Mar 04 at 02:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^^^ but u do take notice of his comments cos u always write an essay about them

sxi boy

9th Mar 04 at 02:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
If you can offer support to the region then please do step forward and act. Failing that, your comments are not welcome.

[Edited on 08-03-2004 by Ian]

i have offered my services before, i find the ne section to be a bit of a clique with a small group of people who are more bothered about how clean CC's car is

was better when drew organised it IMHO and ive been a regular user of that group since day 1 and have experienced all 3 of the organisers

however @ drew: u were the one that gave CC the assistant organiser's job so its ur own fault

Drew
Banned

9th Mar 04 at 08:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_crew
drew u post in the ne section all the time havin a go at how poor c.c. does her job - now u'v even started in general - just giv up - she got the convoy 2 national meet on sun ad the n.e. meet is sumthing new, the plan is 2 do the rounds ov all the local places ad pick up members ad then head 2 clevo - reason behind this sum ppl dont know where it is - so i think its a gud enough reason as it will probz mean we get more members there- plus also get c.s. noticed more in the n.e. - also drew if u cant b bothered 2 go 2 any meet either national or n.e. then i dont really think its fair 2 comment - every1 else makes the effort 2 get these meets apart from u - all u do is moan about them - so as far as i'm concerned when u r actually bothered enough 2 go 2 a meet i might take sum notice ov ya stupid comments-

quote:
Originally posted by J4CKO
ooo fuck that if it stays sum were then ill go other than that there is no fucking point !!!

yes great idea aint it

obviously you lot dont listen to other peoples comments
Drew
Banned

9th Mar 04 at 08:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sxi boy
quote:
Originally posted by Ian
If you can offer support to the region then please do step forward and act. Failing that, your comments are not welcome.

[Edited on 08-03-2004 by Ian]

i have offered my services before, i find the ne section to be a bit of a clique with a small group of people who are more bothered about how clean CC's car is

was better when drew organised it IMHO and ive been a regular user of that group since day 1 and have experienced all 3 of the organisers

however @ drew: u were the one that gave CC the assistant organiser's job so its ur own fault

yes, my bad

thou i also did try to get you as joint organiser after i wasnt no more, but as usual all of CC's little mates jumped on the bandwagon saying NE didnt need another organiser as CC was doing a good enuff job on her own - are they blind

for instance, theres a meet on on sunday - have a look in NE forum and tell me wot time and where its at? the reason jacko asked i presume cause it dont say anywhere unless ya look down pages maybe. says the final place and time, but its suppose to be travelling all over NE - so how is anyone to know?

Chris for organiser
M2RTY

9th Mar 04 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jacko giz a lift mate as ive no MOT
corsa_crew

9th Mar 04 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm sure it was sxi_boy who was suppose 2 b runnin the n.e. lot down 2 the national meet ( sorry if it wern't you) but that was such a mess, and if that is how u run things then i don't think it wud b fair 2 put u as organiser, drew all u seem bothered about is havin ago at c.c. and tryin 2 get chris the job.
J4CKO

9th Mar 04 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah shud be able to martin ring me or txt me at the weekend and weel sort summat out ??
sxi boy

9th Mar 04 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
i'm sure it was sxi_boy who was suppose 2 b runnin the n.e. lot down 2 the national meet ( sorry if it wern't you) but that was such a mess, and if that is how u run things then i don't think it wud b fair 2 put u as organiser, drew all u seem bothered about is havin ago at c.c. and tryin 2 get chris the job.

i had 2 work, i didnt go myself, let alone organise the fookin convoy

and for the record i wouldnt want to run the north east group wonder why i never turn up to any meets?? wonder why i never come over and say hello cos i always see you lot out???

Drew
Banned

9th Mar 04 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

if ya actually read the NE region, ya would see that chris clearly stated that he had no mot on his car so wouldnt be going

remember the vote i put up - options were

cc only
chris only
cc and chris

cc and chris had far more votes, and wonder where the post went, oh yeah - its got deleted

fact is i wouldnt have a go if she did a decent job, but she dont!!!
vibrio
Banned

9th Mar 04 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why is this in GC?
Drew
Banned

9th Mar 04 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cause someone started it in GC?

maybe a mod or admin should move it to the appropiate section

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » sunday 14th march ?? 23 database queries in 0.1700358 seconds