corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My garage got broken into today

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My garage got broken into today
-Aliba-

User status: Offline
   8th Mar 04 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have been emptying it for a couple of weeks now, burning a lot of cardboard boxes. (used for projectors, screens etc... for my dads work).

Happened between 7.30am and 3pm. I was in all day myself and didnt hear a thing

However, i eventually noticed the lock was burst off the door, as was my front door open about a foot

My dad did however have all is installation tools & gear with him that day, so there wasnt much in the garage other than a few tvs, a projector (worth a couple of grand), a bike, a bed, and a few other tools n stuff.

But nothing at all, was even moved, let alone stolen

So, what i'm thinking has happened is that one has went to the front door, whilst another burst the garage lock. But when he found the front door open, the've scarpered assuming someone was in.

So, i have now wired up a siren thing to the door now. Gets triggered when you open the door.

I'll be in the house all day 2moro, so hopefully someone will turn up.......... cos i have even went to the extent of bringing my baseball bat out the car into the house
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

8th Mar 04 at 22:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ghosts.
Red_SXi

8th Mar 04 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm glad they didnt take the bed, where would i sleep tonight?
-Aliba-

8th Mar 04 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was suppose to clear out my room and put all my car stuff out in the garage over the weekend, but never got round to it. Just as well i didnt.
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

8th Mar 04 at 23:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah garage ghosts.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My garage got broken into today 23 database queries in 0.0058112 seconds