corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » BFO on a 1.2 8v???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BFO on a 1.2 8v???
Valleyscorsa

User status: Offline
9th Mar 04 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Iv had a drilled airbox for a while now and it did help my throttle response a bit but now i want more of a roar, should i get an induction kit, herad something about it sucking in too much hot air, if i made a heat shield and got a cold air feed would that help?

Cheers, Jamie
broster
Premium Member

9th Mar 04 at 11:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah it would help, put some cold air feeds to it, the bfo is loud if thats what you want!
whitter45

9th Mar 04 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds loud on my 1.2 8v. May be selling mine soon but i don;t know yet. need lots of cold air or u get flat spots every where. Sound is fantastic though
MattyB

9th Mar 04 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They are loud on the 1.2 8v.......but is it worth it when it reduces ur performance and reduce ur MPG?

Matt
Rob B

9th Mar 04 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all you have to do is get a cold air feed, i would try using the one that goes into there airbox aswell
Gambit

9th Mar 04 at 14:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just drill more holes/sections out of the airbox

personally i cant think of anything worse than something that sounds stupidly loud while it trundles past at about 5mph

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » BFO on a 1.2 8v??? 24 database queries in 0.0095930 seconds