corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Respray

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Respray
Craig6682

User status: Offline
14th Mar 04 at 11:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How much would a respray cost? Also, do u need to tell the DVLA as it has the colour on the log book?
Colin

14th Mar 04 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

About £500 - £3k depending on what you want.

Yes if the colour changes you tell the DVLA
Craig6682

14th Mar 04 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just something standard, maybe black.

Cheers Colin!
LukeGSi

14th Mar 04 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

depends can get one for as little as £500 but remember with bodywork you really do get what you pay for!! and yesh you need to let them know, didnt cost me anything to change vehicle details
Craig6682

14th Mar 04 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The body work is perfect apart from a scraped back bumper where someone hit me on Thurdsay morn. Don't reallt like the colour so i was thinking of getting a respray. Maybe blue, black or british raceing green. If i do it the green then i shouldn't have to tell them as it's already green and that's all it says "green"
Colin

14th Mar 04 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To get it done propper (engine bay, inside, back of doors etc) you would be talking maybe £1500 - £1700.

Better to get bumper painted, sell and get a car in the colour you like

Im getting front and rear Bumpers resprayed this weekend for £150
LukeGSi

14th Mar 04 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you thinking of getting a full respray on a 5 door 106?? if so grab a rattle can and get going yourself the paint alone will cost more than the car is worth!!
Colin

14th Mar 04 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by born_upsideout
you thinking of getting a full respray on a 5 door 106?? if so grab a rattle can and get going yourself the paint alone will cost more than the car is worth!!

Fuck that, waste of money

Sell it and get another in a colout you like and you will save a fair bit of ££££££££
Craig6682

14th Mar 04 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^^ ^^^

Will deffo get a 3 door next time

The green part of the bumper is fine. I need to get the black bit (comes off somehow) off Peugeot.

This is my first ever car and i wanna keep it but i think i will end up letting her go. Was gonna trade it in this weekend but then i had that wanker hit me and i never got around to sorting the POLO out (just needs the wing putting on now and taking for a run) Should get 3.5k for them both. Was gonna get a 1.1 206 or 1.4 306.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Respray 23 database queries in 0.1041830 seconds