corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Fox Premier 16'' Evo 3's

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fox Premier 16'' Evo 3's
ed

User status: Offline
14th Mar 04 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fox premier 16'' alloys in crystal finish - kinda like high power silver... With a set of Toyo Proxes TS1's - VERY slight scuff mark on the side wall of the rear right tyre, the tyre has passed the recent MOT, so is safe.

Corsa B offset (unfortuantly I don't know the exact off the top of my head) with 195/45 x 16 tyres, with loads of tread on them. u2u offers around £380 please!
simcity47

14th Mar 04 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do u know if they are 6.5inch wide or 7?

also, do they have longer bolts, and are u including any locking nuts?

cheers
ed

14th Mar 04 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can include the lot mate if you like - cos they came with a new set of bolts, which are specific to the wheels apparently. They are 7.0inch wide. u2u sent...

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Fox Premier 16'' Evo 3's 25 database queries in 0.1776359 seconds