corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » body kit advise

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author body kit advise
cruisecannock

User status: Offline
14th Mar 04 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i mite be buying a red corsa sport off my sistax ex, it has a full combat kit on, essex racing sell the aggresser range but do u think the rear bumper and side skirts would look phat with the combat bumper or should i change that as well? thnx
Hazzle

User status: Offline
14th Mar 04 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Most of the stuff from essex racing is universal fit - so its a biatch to fit...

The samurai sides on mine <- check garage were tough to fit

so in my opinion id keep it the same..

but if its something u like then u hav to go with it... no point driving a car u hate i guess.

hope it helps

New Poll